Tips for a successful application
It is important to check your application thoroughly before you send it to us to make sure that you have completed everything. The more times we have to write to you with queries about your application, the longer your assessment will take.
Here are some simple tips to help you avoid the most common mistakes.
- Make sure you have completed sufficient training hours to be eligible
- You must have completed and received the award for all training you reference
- Include copies of all your certificates
- Tell us about your supervision for all the practice included in your submission, including your current arrangements
- Make sure you have sufficient supervision cover for your current or past practice dates
- Check that your contract dates (Part H) match your supervisor’s reports
- Make sure your supervisor’s report is signed and dated by both you and your supervisor
- Only describe one CPD activity from the 12 months prior to your application and make sure you provide dates (Criteria 6)
- Clearly identify the reflective practice sub-criteria throughout your written submission
- Provide word counts for each section, and do not exceed the maximum number of words allowed
- Your diary of practice must be no more than six months old when you apply
- Pay the correct fee – check with us if you are unsure
If you have any queries about putting your application together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, our accreditation office team are not assessors and cannot help with any questions relating to the content of your application.