62. All trainers will have the skills, attitudes and knowledge required to be competent teachers and facilitators of learning for what is being provided.
63. Any information about the teaching, education or learning opportunities being provided will be accurate and enable potential students to make an informed choice.
64. Any selection of students will be fair, respectful and transparent to candidates and use procedures designed to select suitable students.
65. Any assessments of students will be fair, respectful and provide reasoned explanations for the outcome to the students.
66. Clients will usually be informed when they are receiving their services from a trainee.
67. All providers of training and education will model high levels of good practice in their work, particularly with regard to expected levels of competence and professionalism, relationship building, the management of personal boundaries, any dual relationships, conflicts of interest and avoiding exploitation.