View the videos within the playlist below for webcast access instructions and top tips.
For the best experience we recommend…
- An internet download speed of at least 5 Megabits per second - You can test your connection speed here (please note that you need to check the "download speed")
- Plug in speakers or headphones for the best sound quality
- Ensure that no-one else in your household is heavily using the internet. Watching Netflix or similar, downloading software/apps, online gaming, even just browsing the web could affect the stream.
- Ensure your anti-virus protection is up to date
- Make sure that your computer is not running updates and close and non-essential programmes for the duration of the stream
- Don't want to see the chatroom? Make your video full screen
- Refresh your browser if the webcast doesn't start at the beginning of the day or resume after a break.
Please note that BACP do not take responsibility for any non-BACP websites.