Subscribe to the Banner Advertising & Therapy Websites Department RSS Feed
For as little as £7.20 per month (inc VAT) you can have your own BACP therapy website. Alternatively, we can host your existing domain/website.
The internet can be an extremely cost-effective tool for raising awareness, providing information, advertising, promoting and selling. In deciding if a website is right for you, consider the following:
- How will a website benefit your business?
- How do people find your service?
- What can you do with a website?
While magazine and newspaper advertisements are effective, they have limitations that a website can overcome.
Benefits of a website
- You can reach a new audience of potential clients
- You can raise awareness of the benefits of counselling and psychotherapy
- You can refer enquirers to your website for immediate information about you and your services, instead of posting it out or making an appointment
- Potential clients can browse your site and access information about your services whenever they wish
- Potential clients can see what you offer, how you work, your prices, etc
- People can interact with you by email or online form.
Things you can do with your website
- Tell customers where you are and when you are available
- Show what services you offer and describe them in detail
- Print your website address on business cards, magazine ads, signs, newsletters, directory listings and other advertisements
- Have people email you from your website