Working for BACP
The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) is the leading professional body for counselling and psychotherapy in the UK with over 40,000 members.
Our aim is to support and encourage members through their career as counsellors and psychotherapists by offering support, up to date information and guidance and to allow for continuing professional development and recognition within the counselling and psychotherapy profession.
BACP's office is at BACP house, 15 St John's Business Park, Lutterworth, LE17 4HB in south Leicestershire and we employ around 135 staff in a wide range of interesting and challenging roles.
Staff working for BACP enjoy a wide range of staff benefits including:
- Annual salary review and performance related pay.
- Commencing with 23 days paid annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-time scheme.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Free Life Assurance (Four years annual salary).
- Free EAP, Employee Support Helpline.
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities.
- A wide range of staff events arranged throughout the year.
- An active Staff Consultation Forum.
- Modern office environment built in 2006 and on-site facilities including showers, free parking, staff room/kitchen area, free tea and coffee.
Certain conditions apply on some benefits- details can be obtained from the HR Team. Some benefits are non-contractual and BACP reserves the right to review, change or withdraw as appropriate.