To renew your membership online:
- Click Log in (or you can click on Log in on the top right hand corner of any page on the website).
- Enter your email address and password.
Your email address needs to be the one we have on our records.
If you can't remember your password, click on the Forgotten your password link and follow the instructions to reset it.
- You'll be taken back to homepage or the page you logged on from. Click on My account in the top right hand corner.
- If your membership is due for renewal, it will say so on your account page. Click on Renew now.
- Select your membership subscription and add it to your basket.
- If you have any, add your divisional memberships and your therapist directory listing to your basket. You must add your main membership to the basket before you can add any additional subscriptions.
- If you are eligible for a reduced fee, select the reason why you are eligible from the drop down list and click on Apply reduction. If your membership is reduced for life, this will automatically be applied on the next screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Continue to basket.
- If you are happy with the contents of your basket click on Go to checkout.
- Read through the terms and conditions and accept them by clicking in the checkbox or checkboxes.
You won't be able to click in a checkbox until you've scrolled down to the bottom of the text box above it. Use the arrow in the bottom right-hand corner of the text box to scroll down.
- Click on Proceed to payment.
- Make a card payment, or if you already pay by Direct Debit, choose to continue with your existing details.
- Click on Confirm purchase.
We'll send you your receipt by email.
If you are a registered member, you will be able to download your updated registration certificate from your account area after your renewal date (the date when your new registered membership subscription starts).
We'll post your new membership card to you after your renewal date.