53% say their job causes them stress and or anxiety
- over half (56%) agree that their employer is at least partly responsible for their emotional wellbeing
- 49% think employers should freely provide counselling or psychotherapy
- 38% are not offered a counselling or psychotherapy service by their employer
- only 13% would be comfortable talking to their manager about their mental health and wellbeing
Main causes of workplace stress and or anxiety
- 53% staff shortages
- 49% inefficient systems or management
- 35% fears about job or career security
All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc.
Total sample size was 5,731 adults.
Fieldwork was undertaken between March 4 and 14, 2019.