Opportunities for members
BACP Coaching thrives on active involvement from members and we're keen to encourage you all to get involved and maximise the benefits of your membership. We're open to exploring all possibilities that draw on the experience, skills, and enthusiasm of our vibrant membership, but here are some current opportunities:
- Write an article for Coaching Today.
If you would like to write about your practice or experience as a coach-therapist, or explore a relevant issue in an article for your journal, Coaching Today, contact the editor, Diane Parker, who can help you develop it into an article suitable for publication. Email Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highlight your work by being featured in the ‘Meet the Member’ and ‘Coaching in Practice’ sections of Coaching Today. If you are interested, please email Deputy Chair Sally Brown on email@example.com.
- Get involved in research. We are keen to develop research into coach-therapy. If you have an idea or experience that could help, do get in touch with Carolyn Mumby on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Present at a CPD event. We hold regular professional development days throughout the year and invite members to submit proposals for presentations. Invitations to submit are sent directly to members. Whether you are experienced or just establishing yourself as a speaker, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead a network group. We are keen to redevelop our network groups which have enjoyed great success in the past. If you would like to discuss what is involved in leading a group, and what support is available from BACP, do get in touch with email@example.com.