Our membership includes counsellors in and out of schools, school staff, family support workers, health professionals and youth workers in community services.
Benefits of membership
- subscription to our quarterly BACP Children and Young People journal
- access to our online library of articles from previous issues
- member-only resources and information
- preferential rates for divisional conferences and events
- access to the divisional members networking service
- keep up to date with issues and news that impact on children and young people's counselling and psychotherapy
- opportunity to contribute to consultation programmes and new initiatives in the field, including research
How to apply
To join BACP Children and Young People, you must be a member or organisational member of BACP. Log in above to join online or you can contact us for help with your application.
Alternatively, you can just subscribe to our BACP Children and Young People journal.
Membership subscriptions run for a year and are in addition to your BACP membership fees.