Our CPD hub resources cover a range of topics to help members develop their knowledge in areas relevant to practice, including specialist themes, emerging research and ethics. We produce new resources regularly and member feedback is vital to ensure that the content is accurate, relevant and accessible.
The online CPD review panel will evaluate all resources before they are added to the CPD hub. You'll be sent content monthly, and be given two weeks to complete a functionality review survey for each resource.
To thank you for your time and contribution, you'll be able to include the resources you've reviewed towards your annual CPD requirement and will receive a CPD certificate for each resource. In addition to this, we'll also offer free access to the CPD hub on our new Learning centre (subject to conditions).
- have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone that can stream video from the internet without difficulty
- have a reliable and quick internet connection
- complete functionality reviews of resources and return your feedback within two weeks
Working with us
- sign a contract which outlines the role as well as the commitment we require from panel members undertaking the role
- commit to reviewing the monthly content for at least eight out of the 12 months a year in exchange for free access to the CPD hub
You'll be sent content to review monthly. Each resource will differ in length (but will be no longer than an hour and we usually send details of five to six resources to review). There's no expectation for you to review every resource sent within the monthly allocation. You should only review a resource if it falls within your area of competence.
Skills and ability
- to hold a current active Registered member (MBACP), Accredited member (MBACP - Accred), or Senior accredited member (MBACP - Snr Accred) membership
- the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully in writing
- the ability to complete a feedback survey using an external feedback tool
- attention to detail
- the ability to give detailed, constructive and, where necessary, critical feedback on both the content and format of the resources
- to understand and adhere to the seven Nolan principles of public office: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership
This is not an employed role and there is no remuneration. In exchange for your time and commitment, we offer free access to the CPD hub on the Learning centre, providing content for a minimum of eight months out of 12 is reviewed. This will be monitored monthly by BACP.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV and an application letter to email@example.com Please include your relevant skills, knowledge, experience and specialisms or interest to help with the distribution of resources.
Hundreds of hours of online resources to support you with your continuing professional development. Find out more and sign up.
Our new online learning platform to support you in your practice. Access an online catalogue of learning resources, tailored for you based on your subscriptions, and record how you’re keeping your skills and knowledge up to date in an online CPD planning and logging tool.
News from BACP
Read our recent press releases, statements, campaigns and news for members.