Our CPD hub resources cover a range of topics to help members develop their knowledge in areas relevant to practice, including specialist themes, emerging research and ethics. We produce new resources regularly and member feedback is vital to ensure that the content is accurate, relevant and accessible.
The online CPD review panel will evaluate all resources before they are added to the CPD hub. You'll be sent content regularly, and be given two weeks to complete a functionality review survey for each resource.
To thank you for your time and contribution, you'll be able to include the resources you've reviewed towards your annual CPD requirement and will receive a CPD certificate for each resource.
- have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone that can stream video from the internet without difficulty
- have a reliable and quick internet connection
- complete functionality reviews of resources and return your feedback within two weeks
Working with us
You must complete:
- a Declarations of Interest form and manage any conflicts of interest as they arise, in accordance with our policy and procedures
- a Volunteer Agreement form, which sets out the joint commitment to working with us. This is binding in honour only.
You'll be sent content to review on a regular basis. We ask that you reply to each request to let us know if you have the time, knowledge, skills and abilities to enable you to review the resource. We understand that you won't always be able to review each resource sent to you.
Each resource will differ in length so we can't give exact details of the time required, but we'll try to give you an estimate with each review request.
Skills and ability
- the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully in writing or verbally through Skype
- attention to detail
- the ability to give detailed, constructive and, where necessary, critical feedback on both the content and format of the resources
- to understand and adhere to the seven Nolan principles of public office: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership
There is no remuneration for this role, however reasonable expenses incurred in carrying out the role will be reimbursed in line with our volunteers expenses policy.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your relevant skills, knowledge and experience and specialisms or interest to help with the distribution of resources.