Audio recordings are a great way to consume CPD content. We’re developing new audio recordings for the CPD hub and are looking for new presenters.
Our audio recordings are typically 20 minutes in length, and are recorded at recording studios across the country. If you’re interested in presenting and have expertise in working in a specific area of practice, read on to find out more.
We'll consider proposals for any subject, but are particularly interested in the following subject areas:
- anxiety and wellbeing in the workplace
- autism spectrum disorders
- couples counselling
- diagnosing mental disorders
- domestic abuse and violence
- post natal or post partum depression
- redundancy and unemployment
- working with innocent victims of suicide and road traffic accidents
Once your proposal is approved, you'll need the time to be able to author and prepare your presentation as well as availability to travel to and from the recording studio. A suitable timescale, including an appointment at a studio, will be agreed upon as part of the approval process.
We're looking for people who
- have professional experience working in the subject area
- are confident presenting or delivering training
Submit your proposal