The resource, the first of its kind with a focus on school counselling post-covid, provides an opportunity to develop UK wide networks for the profession.
In part one, Mick, Jo and Sarah discuss research, policy and guidelines, ethical dilemmas and current case studies.
In part two, Jo and Sarah are joined by Wendy Brown and continue the discussion, taking questions from the live audience (recorded Friday 18 September 2020).
Let us know what you think
Please fill out our survey to let us know what you thought of this resource, your feedback is really valuable to us as it helps us improve any future resources that we create.
Mick Coopers PowerPoint slides (PDF) - to follow
References and links
During the livestream, you mentioned lots of useful resources within the chatroom and asked us to compile them. We've rounded all the details up and listed them below. The below references are suggested for you by your fellow therapists based on their professional experience.
- measurement tools: CORC, CORE-CYP, SDQ's or HONOSCA
- for anxiety and depression: RCADS
- for goals: GBO forms from the CORC website
- Tough Stuff journal
- Book: 'Doing Research with Children and young people' by  by Fraser et al
- BPS walking and talking therapy guidance
- iOs Virtual Sandtray app - Jessica Stone app developer
- Priscilla Bacon - Wellbeing Activity Book for Primary and Secondary School Children