I am a researcher undertaking a MA in Clinical Counselling at the University of Chester and I am looking for firefighters to take part in a research study. The study will explore how traumatic events have been experienced by firefighters and give opportunities to explore the different ways in which they have impacted.
Have you been impacted by a traumatic event? Would you be willing to explore your experiences of how it has affected how you see yourself?
If so, I would like to hear from you. You must be
- An operational (or retired operational) firefighter
- Served as a firefighter in England or Wales
- Have experienced a traumatic incident more than 12 months ago
- Be able to discuss it without experiencing significant distress
- Be sufficiently fluent in written and spoken English.
Interviews will be 60 – 90 minutes online using Zoom or Skype. All interviews will be confidential, and participant’s anonymity will be protected. If you are interested, please contact me on my email email@example.com