I am a 5th year MSc student and practitioner on a Person-Centred psychotherapy course at Metanoia Institute. I am recruiting participants for my research assignment, exploring the lived experience of person-centred psychotherapists when taking annual leave / holiday from therapeutic work
If your answer is yes to the next set of questions, I would like to request your participation in my research project:
- Are you a person-centred psychotherapist or you self-define as a person-centred psychotherapist?
- Are you working in private practice?
- Do you have regular supervision?
- Would you be willing to explore your relationship with taking annual leave from client work?
- Would you be happy to attend an online via zoom interview for approximately 60 minutes?
If you are interested in participating and would like further information about the research, then please email me, Helen Burke-Smith at:
Thank you very much for reading. Your participation would be much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.