Are you an integrative psychotherapist who lives with/in ongoing and unpredictable physical pain?
If so, I’d love to speak with you. I am post-graduate student researching the experience of working psychotherapists who live in or with bodies that hurt.
I am seeking psychotherapists who:
• consider themselves to be integrative in their approach;
• earn some or all of their living from face to face client work;
• are able and willing to speak in detail about their experience; and
• have physical pain:
- that has persisted for longer than a year
- for which there is no ‘cure’
- that is unpredictable in onset and cessation
- that is not the result of a terminal diagnosis.
Participation involves an audio-recorded confidential interview with me, lasting 60-90 minutes, at a location convenient for you.
My research project has been approved by the Ethics Committee of The Minster Centre and will be undertaken in accordance with the BACP’s Ethical Guidelines.
If you are interested in taking part, please contact me for further information at email@example.com. Please circulate widely. Thank you.