I am looking for secular (atheist, agnostic, humanist) counsellors/psychotherapists in England and Wales for a MA research study exploring the experience of working with clients with Christian faith.
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Do you identify as a professional counsellor or psychotherapist in England or Wales?
- Are you in current practice and receiving regular supervision?
- Are you a member of a professional body such as BACP, UKCP and adhere to their ethical framework?
- Do you self-identify as having no personal belief in a Christian God?
- Have you worked with clients who bring their Christian faith into the therapeutic process? Are you sufficiently grounded in your experience in order to talk about it?
- Are you sufficiently fluent in written and spoken English?.
If you answered ‘yes’ to all those criteria, I would like to talk to you about your experience of working with, and making sense of, clients’ faith. The research will be conducted by semi-structured interviews of approximately 1 hour, either face-to-face of via Skype.
If you are interested in taking part in this research, of if you would like more information, please contact me by email at email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Malla Sofia Long.