I am a student doing an MA in Clinical Counselling at the University of Chester. I am looking newly trained or trainee Person-Centred Counsellors who:
- Are over 18
- Self-identify as being a Christian
- Feel that counselling training has impacted on their faith
- Are a student counsellor in their final year or qualified practising graduates (up to 2 years post qualification) of a person-centred practitioner qualifying course
- A member of the BACP or equivalent professional organisation
- Currently in supervision
- Have access to personal counselling if required
- Sufficiently fluent in written and spoken English.
Once you show initial interest, you will be sent a Participant Information Sheet and asked to participate in an audio-taped interview of around an hour.
If you are interested in participating and would like more information, please contact me.