I am looking for therapists to interview for my research study on exploring the experience of therapists working with adult clients who have experienced childhood trauma.
- Do you have face-to-face experience of working therapeutically with adult clients for their childhood trauma?
- Are you a member of BACP?
- Are you a qualified and practising therapist?
If so, I would like to invite you to take part in this research exploring the impact of working with adult clients who have experienced childhood trauma.
Having had experience of providing counselling to adult clients who have experienced childhood trauma, I understand that this may impact on the well-being of the therapist. By participating in this research you will provide valuable insight into this research area, with a particular focus on both the negative and positive impact that working with adult clients who have experienced childhood trauma can bring.
About the study:
- Interviews will last between 60-90 minutes and will be conducted at three locations within the North West of England or via Skype.
- The study has received full ethical approval.
I am a 3rd year MA Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice student at Liverpool John Moores University.
If you are interested in taking part or would like to know more information, please email me: S.A.Coleman@2017.ljmu.ac.uk