Building resilience and self-esteem is an integral part of counselling children and young people in a range of contexts. This often extends to working with parents or carers as their self-esteem and confidence can impact how they manage relationships and boundaries with their children. In addition, where there are issues with one young person in a family, siblings may need strategies for building their self-esteem and resilience.
- Family group: Supporting schools, strengthening families, enabling change - Bridget McCabe
- Introduction to focusing with children - Sara Bradly
- You can't make someone have resilience and self-esteem, it's already there just waiting to come out - Mike Moss
- Creating warriors - Michelle Barter
- Extending our reach - Veronica Rosello
- Trauma, attachment and resilience - children in care (looked after) - Joy Stewart
- Exploring place attachment and children's wellbeing - Julia Tanner
- Building resilience with solution focused conversations - Clive Whittaker
**When booking online please include your two session choices**
Book online by logging in and selecting 'add to cart,' please remember to add your two sessions choices to the booking before completing the purchase.
Can't be there in person?
Join us online for our webcast of selected content from this conference.