We're delighted to announce the 'Working with coaching: competence and beyond' event taking place in York on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
The event aims to help new and established practitioners understand how to grow their coaching practice, learn about what makes an effective coach and highlight the challenges and opportunities of growing their practice in a changing market.
- Coaching: what's competence got to do with it?
- Keeping the coach out of coaching
- Coaching without boxes - growing your confidence as a coach
- Using online coaching to respond to emerging markets
- Beyond now - cutting edge coaching
- Improving coaching outcomes with successful contracting
We'll be delighted to welcome six speakers each presenting on a different aspect of the conference topic. There'll be an opportunity to meet members of the Coaching executive committee throughout the day including during registration and refreshment breaks.