Join our free webinar focusing on the recently launched consultation on the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence’s (NICE) update to the clinical guideline for Depression in Adults.
Over the course of the webinar we’ll be talking through our involvement to date and key concerns, our plans for once again delivering the most robust response we can to NICE, the impact the guideline has on counselling and psychotherapy across the UK and beyond as well as how practitioners can get involved in responding the consultation. There’ll also be an opportunity to feed in perspectives and questions to the panel on the day.
Date: Thursday 16th December 2021
Time: 1pm - 2pm
If you are unable to attend live on the day, you will have access to the on-demand service until Friday 13th May 2022.
This event aims to
- Inform members about our organisational plans and key messages in response to the guideline consultation
- Empower members to submit their own individual/ organisational responses
- Energise counsellors and psychotherapists to strengthen the overall impact we can collectively have on future changes to the guideline
- Members will understand our key positions in relation to the Depression in Adults clinical guideline
- Members will have a clearer understanding of the impact the guideline has on the counselling and psychotherapy professions
- Members will be confident in responding on behalf of their own organisations and will have a clear understanding of how to effectively respond
Please book your place online.
If you are a BACP Member:
login to your account
add the conference to cart
proceed to payment
If you are not a BACP member you will need to create an account. This can be done by:
clicking on the 'To book a place' pink box at the top of the web page,
sign up and create an account
add the conference to your cart
proceed to payment