How to view the webcast
If you've already booked, log in to the website and scroll to the bottom of this page to view the webcast content.
If you're not logged in, the content won't appear.
You'll benefit from the latest presentations on the topic, view dedicated webcast discussions and be able to download your own CPD certificate and selected presentation slides.
- learn ways to help children build emotional resilience and trust, through age appropriate conversations
- gain an understanding of how to help young children through the grieving process
- develop confidence to include parents and families in our interventions with children and young people. Understanding where and when it is appropriate, particularly around building resilience and self-esteem
- explore the rationale behind involving family members in the therapeutic relationship
- learn how a counselling approach can support children and young people in care
- understand the ways that counselling can build resilience and self-esteem in children and young people who may have experienced multiple moves within the care system
- understand some of the adaptations that are often beneficial when working with people with autism in the therapy room
- raise your awareness of ASD
The on-demand service will run on 12pm Friday 28 February until 11.30pm Monday 31 August 2020. You can view the content an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day during the on-demand service.
- £25 (including VAT) for BACP members
- £50 (including VAT) for non-members
What our members say
"A very versatile, convenient and reasonably-priced way of engaging in high quality CPD, without compromising the excellent standard of the speakers" Jenny, MBACP Accred
"Very easy to navigate. I found it just as good as attending in person on the day. Very enjoyable." Eileen, MBACP
"If time away from work or home, or if expense is an issue, or you cannot travel to the live venue, the online webinar is the next best thing. Worth their weight in gold! Accessible after the event too as and when you please. Excellent!" Elaine, MBACP
"They are highly relevant to topical issues and current practice. They are also good value for money and offer the flexibility to undertake CPD when it is convenient for us." Elizabeth, MBACP
"The content is high quality, it's really easy to access. You can watch when you have time or at a point in time you need or want to (i.e maybe a client issue arises so it can be really timely and match your needs) And above all its great value." Lorna, MBACP Accred