Access recordings from our 2021 Research online event focusing on collaboration in research, policy and practice, co-hosted this year by The University of Salford.
Along with presentations on research collaborations and partnerships, you’ll hear about up to date research on the impact of COVID-19 in the counselling professions, remote working, school-based counselling, resilience and student mental health, among a wide range of topics.
You’ll hear from two keynote presenters - Michael Barkham will discuss ‘The results of the PRaCTICED trial and implications for person-centred experiential therapy’, and Mick Cooper presents 'The results of the ETHOS trial for young people and implications for person-centred therapy.’ You can also catch up on a joint discussion with our keynote presenters discussing the future of person-centred therapy and its place in the therapeutic landscape.
Your booking includes access to:
- recordings of 22 livestream presentations
- recordings from dedicated live Q&A sessions where our online event hosts, Faisal Mahmood and Alistair Ross discuss key themes with presenters
- plus 40+ additional research presentations. View the content an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day for the duration of the service.
- a CPD certificate and selected presentation slide downloads
- a conference poster exhibition to hear about emerging research
The on-demand service will run until 11.30pm Tuesday 17 August 2021.
If you are a BACP Member:
- Login to your account
- add the conference to cart
- proceed to payment
If you are not a BACP member you will need to create an account.
This can be done by:
- clicking on the 'To book a place' pink box at the top of the web page,
- sign up and create an account
- add the conference to your cart
- proceed to payment
What our members say about our online events
"A very versatile, convenient and reasonably-priced way of engaging in high quality CPD, without compromising the excellent standard of the speakers" Jenny, MBACP Accred
"You access learning from people of excellence in their fields on the cutting edge of developments in therapeutic work" Ann, MBACP Accred
"Very easy to navigate. I found it just as good as attending in person on the day. Very enjoyable." Eileen, MBACP