We're delighted to provide you with access to 18 hours of CPD content in one webcast package.
You'll be able to watch presentations from a range of international speakers, covering important topics including discrimination of women, suicide prevention, fake news, social change and racism. You'll hear different points of view and learn new ways to best serve your clients and the community
The webcast will be streamed live from our conference Let the Voices be Heard! An International Conversation on Counselling, Psychotherapy and Social Justice conference, jointly planned by the American Counseling Association (ACA), the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP).
- 12 hours of CPD presentations on a variety of themes
- all 3 conference keynote presentations
- 6 hours of dedicated webcast studio conversations where our hosts Andrea Perry and Phyllis Coulter will discuss key themes with presenters
- the facility to submit your questions directly to our presenters in the studio
- the opportunity to discuss the presentations online with fellow members via our chat facility during the live stream
- flexibility to choose when to watch with our immediate on-demand catch up feature* so you can watch presentations within minutes of them finishing at the live conference. This feature will run for the duration of the conference. Ideal if you’re not able to catch the live presentation.
- a three month on-demand service running from Wednesday 22 October 2019 until Wednesday 22 January 2020. You can view the content an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day during the on-demand service.
- a CPD certificate download
- selected presentation slides
The price to view the webcast is £25.00 (including VAT). All prices are displayed in pounds sterling, view the currency exchange rate.
If you are a BACP Member:
- Login to your account
- Add the conference to cart
- Proceed to payment
If you are a ACA or IACP member you will need to create an account.
This can be done by:
- Clicking on the 'To book a place' pink box at the top of the web page,
- Sign up and create an account
- Add the conference to your cart
- Proceed to payment
Price includes access to all three days and the on-demand service as standard.
Want to attend in person?
Find out about our conference in Belfast.
*We'll aim to make our immediate on-demand functionality available as standard throughout the conference, but reserve the right to remove this functionality at any time.