This event has now passed but you can still book on to view all of the content via the on-demand service until Thursday 23 June 2022. If you are already booked on, simply log in and scroll down to view the content.
This online event provides you with an opportunity to learn about cutting edge coaching for social change and impact from experienced and enthusiastic coaching practitioners.
We heard from those engaged in ground-breaking work which aims to empower individuals and communities who are disadvantaged in current social structures. We discussed how these projects were established, funded and evaluated. We also heard about a new model for coaching for social impact and contribute to its development.
This event aimed to
- highlight how coaching as an approach is particularly powerful in enabling social change
- share information in the form of a report containing case studies of this work, which include evaluating and demonstrating specific impact
- discuss a model for coaching for social impact
- motivate others to engage with coaching to support and empower individuals, groups and communities and lobby for wider change.
- promote the work of the BACP coaching for social impact group, expand our network and influence the work going forward for example to develop further research
- consider why and how coaching is an excellent approach for bringing about social change and social impact
- review the experience of practitioners already engaged in this work, including a sense of how it is currently funded and evaluated.
- review and contribute to a model for coaching for social impact
- reflect on their current practice and assess their recognition of the impact of social context’
- with a focus on social change - discuss, engage and network with other practitioners
Throughout the event, the Coaching for social impact report will be referred to. If you are accessing this online event, reading this ahead of listening to the sessions is advised.
Please book your place online. If you book, you will receive information on how to join the live event a couple of days before.