How to watch the webcast
This event has now passed. If you were booked onto this event, please log in and scroll down to view the on-demand service.
If you aren't booked on yet but would like to access the on-demand service, please book on and then scroll down to view the videos. The on-demand service will be available until 11.30pm on Friday 25th June 2021.
This event gave a chance to learn and hear from practitioners working with and learning from the natural world. There was a Q&A session following each session as well which are also available via the on-demand service.
Hear from three experienced coaches about how they work with nature to benefit their clients. Presentations include: coaching and the climate crisis; how coaches can support young people through working with them in the company of trees; and bringing nature inside.
The main aims of this event was to
- develop knowledge and a greater understanding of how nature can support practice
- Applied techniques of working in nature
- have greater awareness of climate change and the role of coaches in facing up to the emergency
- ensure coaches and counsellors are inspired and motivated
- raise the profile of coaching in nature and the BACP coaching division
By the end of this event, you should have
- an increased knowledge of coaching outdoors
- an increased knowledge of using nature within coaching practice
- an increased knowledge of climate change
- an improved opportunities for self-reflection and self-care
- new ideas and techniques in delegates own practice
This event was split into three 45 minute sessions and each was followed by a live Q&A session with the presenters following their sessions.
This event is relevant to
This event is aimed to be open to a wide audience. It will have particular relevant for Coaching Division members of BACP but is open to all members and non-members.
Please book your place online.
Your booking also gives you access to the on-demand service. If you didn't join live on the day, you'll be able to access it for three months afterwards until 11.30pm on Friday 25th June 2021.