If you have a booking already and would like to access the on-demand service, running until 11.30pm on Tuesday 4 January 2022, log in and scroll down to view the content.
View the on-demand service from this year's Private Practice Conference focuses the theme of when words are not enough and explores creative approaches to therapy.
This year, keynote speaker Helen Odell-Miller discusses the role of music therapy in mental health, and Jane Davis presents her keynote exploring the reader story and feeling better with books.
There’s also additional presentations exploring a range of creative therapeutic techniques including nesting dolls in counselling, The Dream Completion Technique, using metaphors, the use of mood cards, creative approaches in supervision and Awakening to the wisdom of your body.
Your booking includes:
- 8 CPD presentations including 2 keynote presentations
- dedicated Q&A sessions after each presentation where our webcast hosts will discuss key themes with presenters
- an on-demand service so you can catch up on all the workshops and Q&A sessions. View the content an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day until 11.30pm Tuesday 4 January 2022.
- a CPD certificate download
- selected presentation slides
The on-demand service will run until 11.30pm Tuesday 4 January 2022.
- £25 (including VAT) for BACP members
- £50 (including VAT) for non-members
What our members say
"A very versatile, convenient and reasonably-priced way of engaging in high quality CPD, without compromising the excellent standard of the speakers" Jenny, MBACP Accred
"You access learning from people of excellence in their fields on the cutting edge of developments in therapeutic work" Ann, MBACP Accred
"Very easy to navigate. I found it just as good as attending in person on the day. Very enjoyable." Eileen, MBACP
"If time away from work or home, or if expense is an issue, or you cannot travel to the live venue, the online webinar is the next best thing. Worth their weight in gold! Accessible after the event too as and when you please. Excellent!" Elaine, MBACP