We're delighted to announce the 'Working with soul in supervision' taking place in Newcastle on Thursday 11 October 2018.
This conference will explore how soul is experienced in supervision, what holding an awareness of soul brings to the supervision relationship, and why, at a time with so much change and challenge, it might be wise to reflect on this theme.
- soul power: self, practice and collective evolution
- soul and identity in supervision
- the bandaged place (Rumi) - what door might be opened into the soul through our wounds and how might the gaze of soulful supervision help?
- facilitating the experience of soul in supervision and therapy
- a writing space: scribing the soul
We'll be delighted to welcome five speakers each presenting on a different aspect of the conference topic. There'll be an opportunity to meet members of the Spirituality executive committee throughout the day including during registration and refreshment breaks.
Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre
Newcastle upon Tyne