Train the Trainers- Supportive Supervision Programme
Funding has been allocated by the Association of Colleges to set up a network of practitioners to deliver supportive supervision training to school and college staff in Greater Manchester who carry extensive mental health and safe-guarding case- loads.
We are inviting participants with the following skills and experience of supervision and training to deliver the programme in schools and colleges across Manchester.
- Good understanding of supervision theory and practice
- currently offering supportive supervision
- Receiving regular supervision yourself
- Experience of delivering training to a high standard
- Interested in becoming part of a network of trainers in the Greater Manchester area to potentially deliver commissioned work
- Located in or ability to travel to Greater Manchester
- Experience of working in schools and colleges
The training will last two hours and will include a pre-recorded training session and a live and interactive Q&A with the hosts, Steve Page and Jo Holmes.
Steve is an author, consultant, supervisor and counsellor. Jo is the children, young people and families lead at BACP.
Date: Saturday 16 January
Time: 10 am - 12 pm