This event has now passed. You can still book onto this event and access the content through our on-demand service. If you have booked on to this event, to access the content please log in and scroll down to the end of the page.
This event aims to support counsellors and psychotherapists working with bereaved clients to understand how to recognise complex grief, exploring the therapeutic relationship in relation to working with complex grief, in addition to identifying how prolonged grief differs from complex grief. To provide delegates with a toolkit to take away from this event to support working with clients presenting with complex grief and knowing when to refer.
By viewing this resource you will learn:
- how to recognise complex grief
- how to manage complex grief
- complexities and practicalities of supporting clients with complex grief
- explore the therapeutic relationship in more depth in relation to complex grief
- converting theory into practice using case study examples
- cultural difference in lived experiences of complex grief
- exploration of ‘prolonged grief’ and how complex grief can transition into this
Event On-demand ends: 11th May 2021