At this event we will learn about the experiences of counsellors working with trauma in a healthcare setting and consider how we work with complex trauma in supervision. We will also try to understand the differentiating factors between vicarious trauma and burnout.
Key Conference themes
- How we recognise burnout in supervision
- How we work with complex trauma in supervision
- How we stay accountable to staff and clients through line management and supervision in healthcare settings
- Where to take our concerns for ourselves or colleagues in a healthcare setting
- What does self care mean while working with clients with trauma