Join us in Glasgow on Tuesday 19 March 2019 for an exploration into how we work with trauma in supervision, in a healthcare setting facilitated by BACP Healthcare executive group.
There are increasing pressures on practitioners working in NHS services, but do you recognise the difference between trauma and burnout? How can supervision support the therapist with trauma-related illness and what models can we use?
This event is not exclusive to NHS environment. You may be a practitioner working within a third sector organisation or working as a private practitioner for private healthcare or the public sector.
- working with complex trauma in supervision
- how to recognise burnout in supervision
- how to stay accountable to staff and clients through line management and supervision in healthcare settings
- where to take your concerns for ourselves or colleagues in a healthcare setting
- self care mean working with clients with trauma