The event is being hosted in co-production with Welldoing.org
Why are the millennial generation - born between 1981 and 1996 - coming to therapy in greater numbers than the 20-and 30-somethings of previous generations?
What do they bring, and what do they get out of therapy?
And why are we also seeing millennials becoming therapists, at much younger ages than in earlier decades?
At this event a selection of therapists, clients and experts will examine the reasons for this rise.
- an understanding of what commonly drives millennials to be dissatisfied with their life situation
- how therapists approach the millennium client, what might encourage growth, what might get in the way
- how millennials view different types of therapy
- the gender issue in the millennial generation
- how the generation gap might arise in therapy