Please read BACP's full terms and conditions before submitting your membership number to enter the prize draw
- The BACP 2022 member survey prize draw (the "prize draw") is open to members who provide their BACP membership number after completing the BACP 2022 annual member survey.
- Employees of BACP or their family members, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw you must complete the BACP 2022 annual member survey and submit your BACP membership number. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the prize draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "BACP 2022 annual member survey" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- BACP accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 5pm on Friday 1 July. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Each winner will receive one prize of a year’s free current category BACP membership, starting from their next renewal date.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 15 July and must provide an email address to claim their prize. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify BACP of any change of contact details and proof of identity may be required. If a winner does not respond to BACP within 14 days of being notified by BACP, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and BACP shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and BACP shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- BACP shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the prize draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your prize draw entry. Please see BACP’s Fair Processing Notice below for further information.
- BACP accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. BACP further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of BACP for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- BACP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BACP in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BACP shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The prize draw will be governed by law of England and Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, BACP House, 15 St John's Business Park, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4HB
BACP Fair Processing Notice
BACP is committed to complying with GDPR and the DPA 2018. We only use the information you give us for the purposes specified on this form and laid out in detail in the BACP Privacy Notice. We will only hold the information for as long as we need it to carry out the task for which it was given. You have rights under current legislation to limit or prevent the processing of your data and to have access to this information. We never sell your personal information to third‑parties but may need to share your details with suppliers who work on our behalf. To find out more about how we use your personal data, any third‑parties we may share it with and your rights in relation to it, please see our privacy notice.