- Flexible hours available
I offer sessions online via Zoom video calls only.
About me and my therapy practice
I offer relational supervision for therapist, coaches, anyone leading a team or working in a one-to-one supporting role, online via Zoom.
I have a particular interest in supporting newly qualified therapists and coaches in the early stages of their private practice and developing their own professional style and identity.
I also enjoy supporting managers and leaders, who themselves support people in a one-to-one setting or run small groups, in finding a different perspective within their organisation and to understand their own role and relationships dynamics.
Many therapists and coaches enjoy learning from a variety of approaches, and my supervision, while grounded in my Gestalt therapy training, also includes systemic thinking, influences from existential and spiritual practices as well as a focus on embodied experience.
Rather than from one fixed school of thought, my supervision approach is relational, which means the focus of our work will be on exploring and better making sense of what might be happening between you and your client, and how this is affected by the wider context for both of you. We will also apply the same lense to our supervision work together, aiming to find new possibilities where stuck or learn new things about yourself through these relationships.
The fee for a 60-minute individual supervision session is £70, they can be arranged flexibly. If you are interested in (online) group supervision, please let me know. Once a group of 2-3 people has formed, we can discuss the length/frequency of the sessions and fees per person.Please visit my website for more information.
My first session
During our first session, we will talk about the requirements and needs you have for supervision, your previous experiences as well as practical details and our understanding of how we might work together, to see if we are a suitable 'fit'.
In supervision we can work together e.g. on topics like:
- how to grow your practice and finding your ‘niche’
- adapting safely and ethically to various contexts (agencies, short-term work, businesses)
- practical issues such as marketing, rooms, insurance, data protection
- your feelings about money, charging fees, and making the transition from unpaid work
- self-confidence and 'not feeling ready'
- how to incorporate creative experiments into your existing approach
- explore counter-transference and difficult feelings that arise in your work
- identifying your strengths, vulnerabilities and growing edges
- managing risk and boosting your self-support
- developing your own style - incorporating new approaches or letting go of old ones
Please contact me directly via email to email@example.com
What I can help with
Coaching supervision, Executive coaching, Life coaching, Personal development
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Creative therapy, Emotionally focused therapy, Existential, Family therapy, Gestalt, Humanistic, Integrative, Jungian, Person centred, Phenomenological, Play therapy, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic, Psychosynthesis, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy, Systemic, Transactional analysis, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Couples, EAP, Families, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy