- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
Contact for availability.
About me and my therapy practice
I am an Integrative Therapist working with clients on an individual basis in Brighton, as well as further afield online.
My work focuses on empowering you to make the changes you want, in order to live as your true, happiest self. If you are suffering from depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, low self-esteem, relationship issues or unprocessed trauma there is an alternative to feeling hopeless, sad and unheard.
Through therapy you can:
- Build internal resilience
- Heal from unprocessed trauma
- Improve self-care and learn self-compassion
- Identify and change destructive patterns in relationships
- Challenge self-limiting beliefs and build self-esteem
- Let go of destructive coping mechanisms and turn them into positive ones
- Learn how to quieten your critical voice
- Overcome mental health difficulties and create a joyful and happy life
I offer a conversational, compassionate and holistic way of working and am able to support you in navigating your way through healing and recovery. I will offer psycho-education to help you identify behavioural patterns that are keeping you stuck in life, and together we'll find a way forward.
My first session
I offer a free initial assessment because it is really important that you find the right therapist for you whom you connect with. Sometimes this can take a little while! Don't give up, the right therapist is out there for everyone.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anxiety, Depression, Eating disorders, Identity issues, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Trauma, Women's issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Humanistic, Integrative, Psychodynamic, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited