- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
In a welcoming space where you can explore in confidence, we work to:
- Establish trusting therapeutic relationship where you can explore both past and presents aspects of your life, creating self awareness, gain understanding and open different perspectives.
- Help you to cope differently with psychological and emotional issues you may feel are unsettling you.
- Help if you may be feeling low, anxious, short tempered or tearful, finding it difficult to cope with day to day personal, family or work life.
- Help with depression, anxiety, losses, difficult relationships, stress, loss of self-confidence, low self-esteem, transitional times in life, trauma and cultural diversity.
- I use techniques tailored to your individual issues and needs.
Practice descriptionI work with Adults, Older Adults, Couples, Children and Young People.
Arrangements for Children and Young People are slightly different. Please contact me to find out more.
I have an enhanced DBS disclosure.
My first session
Initial assessments are 60 long to explore your reasons for considering counselling, your aims and goals as well as introducing the counselling process.
If by mutual agreement it is established as to whether working together on a therapeutic journey will be beneficial to you, sessions will be held on a weekly basis and last for 50 minutes, unless alternative arrangements are discussed.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Depression, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, OCD, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Play therapy, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Couples, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling