- Phone number
- 07397 220728
About me and my therapy practice
I have over 18 years experience of working with people experiencing acute emotional and psychological distress, and currently specialise in providing:
- Integrative Counselling/Psychotherapy,
- Clinical Hypnosis, and
- Rational Emotive & Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
I specialise in working with persons who experience:
- Relational Trauma (sexual/emotional/physical abuse, domestic violence, bullying),
I provide a flexible, empathetic, client-centred approach to Counselling and Psychological Therapy that aims to help people bring about desired change in their lives.
Change might involve learning to:
- think and feel differently about yourself and/or your life experiences,
- find the confidence to make different choices in your life,
- break old, negative patterns of how you relate to others (or even to yourself), and establish new, more positive relational patterns,
- develop new skills that will enable you to be more confident or assertive in your dealings with other people,establish healthy, effective boundaries in your relationships with other people, process traumatic events from your past so that they no longer hold you back from fulfilling your potential in the present, identify and overcome those things in your life (past or present) that may be causing or maintaining anxiety or depression, gain new insights into any addictions or compulsive behaviours you may have, and develop the resources to overcome them.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anxiety, Depression, Eating disorders, Identity issues, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Trauma
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Groups, Organisations, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited