- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
- Qualified in 1993, Julie believes that everyone can benefit from a session of counselling. Julie trained at the Gestalt Centre (Post-Graduate Certificate Gestalt Psychotherapy Theory Studies ) then onto a Masters in Counselling at Goldsmiths University
- Clinical Supervision – Certificate at Regent’s University London.
- She offers: counselling, ‘walking therapy’, individual & group supervision plus freelance training at City Lit offering ‘Introduction to Gestalt Counselling’ and facilitating therapeutic Personal Development groups.
- Working with: high achievers, burn-out, bereavement, trauma, parenting, relationships, plus ongoing personal development.
- For more information, please check out her website...www.citycounsel.co.uk
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Depression, Identity issues, Infertility, Life coaching, Loss, Personal development, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Groups, Older adults, Organisations
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited