- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
- Qualified in 1993, Julie believes that everyone can benefit from a session of counselling. Julie trained at the Gestalt Centre (Post-Graduate Certificate Gestalt Psychotherapy Theory Studies ) then onto a Masters in Counselling at Goldsmiths University
- Clinical Supervision – Certificate at Regent’s University London.
- She offers: counselling, ‘walking therapy’, individual & group supervision plus freelance training at City Lit offering ‘Introduction to Gestalt Counselling’ and facilitating therapeutic Personal Development groups.
- Working with: high achievers, burn-out, bereavement, trauma, parenting, relationships, plus ongoing personal development.
- For more information, please check out her website...www.citycounsel.co.uk
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Loss, Trauma, Depression, Personal development, Life coaching, Cancer, Sexuality, Self esteem, Identity issues, Cultural issues, Sexual identity, Women's issues, Pregnancy related issues, Child related issues, Infertility, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Eclectic, Gestalt, Humanistic, Phenomenological, Psychodynamic, Relational
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Groups, Older adults, Organisations
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited