- Phone number
- 07814 847059
About me and my therapy practice
What matters to me is what matters to you. I offer you space to express and explore the thoughts that may have been charging around, unfinished, in your head. Time to talk about your challenges and the feelings they lead to. What you, as a person, need to help you live more peacefully and be all you can be.
You won't have to defend how you feel, worry about sounding confused or contradictory or protect others' feelings,. So you're free to be as open and honest as you choose. To explore the strands of what's going on for you, and clarify how you want to deal with things in future.
I have particular experience and interest in working with:-
- Difficult feelings (anger, envy, guilt, hurt, longing, rejection, resentment, shame)
- People who often find themselves out of synch with the people or environment around them
- Losses which aren't recognised by others, or are hidden and can't be talked about for some reason
- Birth-related issues and childhood experiences
- Traumatic deaths, including murder, suicide, road and drug deaths
- People who experience their emotions as physical sensations in their body
My website (www.sallypendreigh.com) gives more information about me, my work, and what people say about my counselling.
What I can help with
Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Personal development, Asperger syndrome, Cancer, Disability, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Women's issues, Adoption issues, Child related issues, Infertility, Pregnancy related issues, Relationships, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Person centred, Relational
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, EAP, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited