- Phone number
- 07814 847059
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
What matters to me is what matters to you. I offer you space to express and explore the thoughts that may have been charging around, unfinished, in your head. Time to talk about life's challenges and the feelings you have about them. Or perhaps what you, as a person, need to be more who you really are.
You won't have to defend how you feel, worry about sounding confused or contradictory or protect others' feelings,. So you're free to be as open and honest as you choose. To explore what's going on for you, and find a way forward for yourself.
I have particular experience and interest in working with:-
- People who feel overwhelmed and exhausted, and/or who are deeply affected by events and others' emotions
- People who often find themselves out of synch with the others or environment around them
- Losses which aren't recognised by others, or are hidden and can't be talked about for some reason
- Difficult feelings (anger, disappointment, envy, guilt, hurt, longing, rejection, resentment, shame)
- Birth-related issues and childhood experiences
- Traumatic deaths, including murder, suicide, road and drug deaths
- People who experience their emotions as physical sensations in their body
My website (www.sallypendreigh.com) gives more information about me, my work, and what people say about my counselling.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Person centred, Relational
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited