- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
I am an experienced psychotherapist and psychologist offering therapeutic services in London.
I am an integrative practitioner with core training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and my clinical practice has been principally based in the NHS in both primary and secondary care and well as in the third sector.
I deliver individual counselling and psychotherapy to adults (18 and over) on a one-to-one basis. Sessions last 50 minutes and usually take place once a week with flexibility depending on your particular requirements.
Our first session will consist of an assessment session where we will discuss the issues that bring you to therapy and how best to approach them going forward.
I am able to offer short term and longer term therapy depending on your specific needs.
I am also a researcher and I am currently completing my final year of a Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology at the University of East London.
- MBPsS Graduate member of British Psychological Society
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology (University of East London).
- Final Year of Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology (University of East London).
- Masters Degree in Psychology (University of East London).
- Masters Degree in Investigative and Forensic Psychology (University of Liverpool)
- Masters Degree in Cognitive Neuropsychology (University College London).
What I can help with
Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Self-harm, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Health related issues, Identity issues, Self esteem, Child related issues, Relationships, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, Brief therapy, CBT, Cognitive, Existential, Humanistic, Integrative, Psychodynamic, Relational
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, Older adults, Organisations
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited