- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
Counselling provides an opportunity to explore issues that might be causing you anxiety, stress or concern. Sometimes it's helpful to talk things through with a qualified counsellor, someone who is outside of your family and friendships.
- I offer a safe space to talk and explore what is going on for you.
- I offer short term and long term one to one counselling.
- Gestalt counselling can help by assisting you to have more awareness of yourself and your situation, giving you more power and choice in your life.
- I work with a variety of issues including anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, stress, sexual abuse, bereavement, life transitions and relationship issues.
- I provide a confidential space where you can explore what is causing you difficulties and be heard without feeling judged or criticised.
What I can help with
Eating disorders, Obsessions, OCD, Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Business coaching, Career coaching, Coaching supervision, Development coaching, Executive coaching, Leadership coaching, Personal development, AIDS/HIV, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Disability, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Women's issues, Adoption issues, Child related issues, Infertility, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Creative therapy, Gestalt, Humanistic, Person centred, Phenomenological, Relational
Clients I work with
Adults, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited