- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
I blend together counselling, Jungian therapy and psychological astrology to gather an impression of the whole psychic picture.
I can support you in a combination of ways:
- Help in dealing with a crisis or significant change.
- In becoming aware of your dreams, you wish to integrate dream analysis into your therapy.
- You are looking to understand self defeating behaviours and thoughts.
I can help with most areas of life and specifically with:
- Baby loss & perinatal counselling. (I currently work for Petals, a baby loss charity)
- Cancer counselling
- Spiritual emergence
Benefits of combining counselling, Jungian therapy and psychological astrology:
- Emphasis is placed on the relationship. You are likely to experience and learn an ideal model for relating, which can then be integrated into other relationships.
- Jungian therapy is creative, uses the imagination, explores dreams and fantasies, and examines self-defeating patterns (‘complexes’). Strives towards balancing the conscious and subconscious. Is a spiritual framework.
- Psychological Astrology is astrology combined with Jungian therapy. The overall time needed in therapy is reduced significantly when a client chooses to work with their natal chart.
- When viewed as a clock, astrology denotes when to optimise our naturally occurring periods of psychological development for maximum benefit.
- Astrology reveals that our individual suffering is part of the collective suffering and developmental challenges of our time. Knowing that we are part of something greater than ourselves helps to alleviate feelings of suffering alone.
- My job is to understand your goals and together we find solutions.
- Therapy restores hope and allows you to move forward successfully and confidently with your life.
My first session
What to do next? Taking the first step…
- Contact me for a free 15 minute Zoom session, which is simply a good opportunity to meet at this stage.
- If you choose to go ahead and book an appointment, the first session can last up to two hours (you will however only be charged for one hour, £55). This gives us plenty of time to understand your goals, what you need from your therapist and to draw up a road map of how we will get there.
- Sessions thereafter last one hour with frequent reviews to ensure that your therapy is on track and is still meeting your needs.
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Depression, Infertility, Loss, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Service veterans, Spirituality, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Jungian, Person centred, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling