- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
- Online Counselling: Highly flexible appointment times available to fit around your lifestyle, Online and by Telephone.
- Apply for Online Counselling on my website, and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
- Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
Previously, I’ve been:
- a Counsellor with MIND
- a Bereavement Counsellor with Ellenor Hospice
- and I've worked with the Samaritans.
I’ve helped many people with all sorts of problems, some of which I have experienced myself. Some of these problems include:
- Panic attacks
- Suicidal feelings
Counselling sessions are held online using:
- Voice Only
- Instant Message
Send me a message or go to my website to book a consultation.
- No travelling is required.
- Appointment times are flexible to fit around your lifestyle.
- You’ll just need a safe, private space.
My first session
- You will need to complete an online assessment on my website: www.jerrylivingscounselling.com
- I will respond to you within 24 hours.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Men's issues, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Spirituality, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Online counselling, Telephone counselling