- Phone number
About me and my therapy practice
My current availability is Monday and Wednesday mornings.
I have been practising as a counsellor for eight years. I work in two organisations with N.H.S. clients, and I also have a private practice.
All of us face difficulties in life, and sometimes we don't know which way to turn to make things feel easier.
- Relationships may feel difficult to be in, or they may feel like they always end.
- You might feel overwhelmed by emotions such as anger or sadness.
- You may find yourself turning to alcohol, food, shopping, drugs, in order to cope.
- There might have been a traumatic event or events, in the present or the past, that feel like they are impacting on your life.
- You may feel stuck and unfulfilled and not know why that is, or how to move forward.
- You might find it difficult to say no and be overly compliant at the expense of yourself.
There are many different ways in which we can struggle. I can offer a confidential, safe space, where we can think together, to try to understand, and make sense of whatever problems you are experiencing.
What I can help with
Addictions, Self-harm, Abuse, Anxiety, Depression, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Identity issues, Self esteem, Adoption issues, Relationships, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited