- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
Hi, my name is Simon
Everyone needs support occasionally. What some consider day to day issues gradually or suddenly feel much more.
Not feeling right but not sure why? Life feels harder than normal? Maybe something significant or traumatic has happened in your life and you can't quite come to terms with it / work out how to cope with it?
• You've heard of counselling and wonder if it would help
• Someone who cares about you suggested it might help
• You'll try anything because you're stuck and can't seem to find a way through yourself
I would like to offer to support you. If you've got this far, you've taken the 1st step. The next may be harder, but I invite you to contact me to discuss how I might be able to help.
I offer a confidential, private space where you can say what you like, without fear of judgement or upsetting others. I will do my best to understand what life is like for you, through your lens. I will help you work out what you want to do and how you become the best you can.
Please follow the steps below if you would like to discuss how I can support you:
1. Contact me by phone / email to arrange an initial telephone discussion where we can discuss arrangements for the 1st session
2. At the 1st session, we will discuss how we can work together and what you are looking to get out of the sessions
3. If you're happy to continue, more sessions are normally arranged weekly, same time and day. We can discuss suitable alternative arrangements. You will monitor your progress with me and decide how long you wish to continue the sessions
Whilst I offer online / telephone counselling, this is often more effective after developing a face to face relationship. I am however happy to discuss individual needs to establish whether moving straight to this medium could be beneficial for you, particularly where accessibility is difficult.
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Abuse, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Trauma, Depression, Personal development, Career coaching, Development coaching, Life coaching, Leadership coaching, Health related issues, Self esteem, Child related issues, Relationships, Redundancy, Stress, Anger management, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Cognitive, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, EAP, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited