- Phone number
- 0117 9391441/07813357171
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
I provide a safe place from which to move on in life, to explore, discover and experience your journey with greater awareness, understanding and meaning. My approach aims to facilitate individuals to become experts on themselves and their problems experienced. It is a collaborative therapy. Assisted by a therapeutic relationship it encourages the individual to discover new ways of responding to the different blocks and dilemmas in life.
The Therapy process will consist of:-
- - Listening to personal problems experienced
- - Exploring how you see those problems and how this effects you
- - Working together collaboratively towards your outcomes
- - Establishing and developing a good therapeutic relationship
- - Regular review and taking account of how the counselling process is working for you.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Obsessions, OCD, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work