- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Available for home visits
About me and my therapy practice
• Passionate about Health and Wellbeing.
• Currently working as a Therapist in Private Practice via my Company; Catherine Perry Impact Care Ltd.
• Capable of offering bespoke interventions to clients working both within organisations and other settings, as well as one-to-one sessions or via telephone or Skype.
• My qualifications and experience within Health Care, Therapeutic Counselling and Life Coaching enable me to work with a wide range of clients, covering a range of issues.
• Particular focus on Therapy and/or Coaching for help in relation to lifestyle, smoking cessation, weight management, insomnia, stress management, time management, procrastination, exhaustion, burnout, anxiety and underlying depression. Also interested in 'Boarding School Syndrome' and working with the psychological effects of growing up without a parent as a result of death. Experience of working with difference e.g. ethnicity and disability. My long NHS career helps me to identify more serious problems and in the event of the presenting issue falling outside my scope of practice, I would always suggest contact with another Professional, better able to help.
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Loss, Depression, Personal development, Life coaching, Disability, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cancer, Health related issues, Self esteem, Identity issues, Spirituality, Cultural issues, Women's issues, Pregnancy related issues, Infertility, Relationships, Redundancy, Stress, Anger management, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, CBT, Creative therapy, Emotion focused therapy, Eclectic, Humanistic, Integrative, Neuro linguistic programming, Psychodynamic, Psychosynthesis, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Home visits, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited