- Phone number
- 07910 840112
About me and my therapy practice
Please do not think that seeking counselling is a sign of weakness or that you can not cope – it shows that you are willing to take good care of yourself, and can be looked on as an investment in yourself.
So how can I help you? What do you need from counselling?
Do you need someone to listen to you and to understand?
Do you need someone to help you:-
• sort out your feelings
• make changes in your life
• get back in control of your own life
• combat unhelpful thinking patterns
• reduce anxiety and stress
• put your relationship back on track
• develop your assertiveness skills
• increase your confidence
• overcome fears
• overcome issues from your past that intrude into your current life
• take steps to make your life happier and more fulfilling
• explore who you really are and how you want your life to look
• I offer reduced rates for Counselling Students who are undertaking their counselling hours for their Diploma.
I offer an experienced, professional and confidential service, at a reasonable price.
I would welcome the opportunity to work together, to help you benefit from the relief of sharing your problems, increase your understanding of issues, to decide what, if any, changes you might want to make and help you set, work towards and to evaluate those changes.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anger management, Anxiety, Asperger syndrome, Bereavement, Depression, Life coaching, Loss, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited